I need to trigger a series of steps when PR is raised for branch that name as "release/*" where * can be any string value
G'day, @Huxley Goh
Could you give me more context on this I am not sure I understand the * asterisk string value.
That said, I suggest checking our pipeline trigger documentation to get more details about how pipeline triggers work:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/pipeline-start-conditions/
Regards,Syahrul
Apologies let me give more context.
I am intending to invoke a series of steps that does code scanning upon pull request triggered. However, I only wish to set the condition whereby only selected branches that starts with "release/*" will trigger this.I have the below branches to cover:
Invalid example below that does not work but indicating my intentions:
Hope that clarifies. Thanks
Hi @Huxley Goh
Thanks for the info. I believe the following examples are the best options:
definitions: steps: - step: &build name: Build script: - echo 'test' pull-requests: feature/release/*: - step: *build
This will trigger pipeline builds for PR when the source is from "feature/release/*."
Hi Syahrul,
We did this "feature/release/*:" but it does not work for us for some reason. When we attempt to submit a PR to the release/production branch it does not trigger the pipeline.
Best Regards,Huxley
Flowie has very flexible support for triggering pipelines, including based on the destination branch.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support team, who can help you set up your workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.