Is there any way I can have the calendar columns in the month and week views be ordered from Sunday to Saturday instead of Monday to Sunday?
Hi Christopher,
I have not requests before to do it yet. I will add the feature to my todo list.
I believe in new version will be done. Thanks
-- Andrey
Christopher,
Hope this post can help you:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/31493/team-calendars-how-can-i-configure-the-calendar-to-have-sunday-as-first-day-of-the-week
Cheers
Luciano
My language is already English (United States). I'm referring to the Simple Calendar plugin for JIRA, not team calendars in Confluence.
Thanks so much! It's fairly common to start the week in the U.S. (I don't know if a lot of other countries do this or not), so I'm sure someone else will appreciate it as well
Has this been resolved now? I am trying to do the same thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.