Hello,
Priorites of many issues of a certain project are no longer displayed. What could be the reason? as I can't see the priorites of many issues in Planning board which were earlier being displayed.
Thanks,
Tarun
Have you tried to re-index your JIRA?
What do you mean by "no longer displayed"? Have you changed the default priorities, changed the card configuration... Do those issues have the priority on the view issue screen in JIRA?
It's pretty hard to tell whats going wrong... Do you have a screenshot of your planning board?
i have the same problem with the new UI for jira(next-gen project) + after a search the re-indexing function is auto made now by jira, and no longer control by the user.the 3 bugs at the pic above show's an old project, and the 3 bugs below show's a new one without the priority presentation.help would be much appreciated
Same problem here
?
Similar problem here. in Next-Gen Jira, I cannot set or view priority. The only way I can see priority on some steps is via our Slack integration, strangely enough.
Figured it out. Priority was not included in issue config for some issue types.
same issue
I have the same issue. When I click on "where's my field?" the app does not respond.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.