Here is the translation to English:
"I have implemented a Script Runner 'field(s) required validator' in my Jira workflow. This forces users to fill in the 'Fix Version/s' and 'Affected Version/s' fields as soon as the ticket moves to the 'Done' status. This part works well.
However, I want the assignee to be forced to fill out these fields only if the resolution is also set to 'Done'. Otherwise (for example, with the resolutions 'Won't Do' or 'Duplicate'), the validator should not be executed. There is a 'Condition' field in the validator for this purpose.
I entered the following script there,
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
def resolution = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager().getIssueObject(issue.key).getResolutionObject()
def isResolutionDone = resolution?.name == "Done"
// Return true, wenn die Resolution "Done" ist, sonst false
return isResolutionDone
but unfortunately, it does not work. It does not prompt for the two fields even when the resolution is 'Done', and just closes."
Have you a solution or hint for me?
Thank you for your help