This was my first time at Atlassian Team and was blown away by the sessions, the energy, and the #atlassiancreator and influencer community. I was talking to people about Jira (given I'm a relative newbie to Jira) and decided to record the interviews and edited it into this video below. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge! @Alex Ortiz @Andreas Springer @Andy Gladstone @Jimmy Seddon @Rae Foote @Rob Hean @Rodney Nissen
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thealchen_atlassianteam24-atlassiancreator-team24-activity-7193616631590191105-aVsh
Love it! Thanks for putting that together, @Al Chen !
Thanks @Laurie Sciutti ! Did you make it to the conference?
Thanks again for the chat! 👍🏻
@Al Chen Unfortunately, no. 😢 Watching your video sure helped my FOMO though!
Great & Thanks @Al Chen
You're welcome!
@Al Chen thanks for the shoutout. I really enjoyed your YouTube video, and I'm looking forward to more opportunities to collaborate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.