Hello,
I'm trying to mount a disk to the image in the pipeline.
I was able to mount the disk from the host to the runner. Now I want to mount it on the image that is started/build in the pipeline.
How to do this if it is even possible?
Maybe there is another solution. The thing I want to achieve is the following:
1. One disk with all the software we want to install.
2. Disk is not available for all servers (customers)
3. Upload the file to the remote server (Linux(SSH) & Windows(WinRM) systems)
For linux systems we now use the following workaround:
We first delegate the an Ansible task to upload from the Docker host to the Pipeline image to the remote system. We can't get it working for Windows because of the Ansible login methode.
Any help would be great!
image:
name: ******.dkr.ecr.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ansible:***
pipelines:
default:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Syntax check
runs-on: self.hosted
script:
- chmod o-w .
- ansible-playbook customers/playbooks/*.yml --syntax-check