Hello!
Is it possible to fade an image or video and display text in front of the faded image/video?
Thanks for your time!
This is not an out-of-the-box capability in Confluence, @Kevin. Moreover, I would (educated) guess this is something Atlassian will not add.
If I were you, I'd look for an image/video editing tool that allows you to create the desired image/video and then add the resulting image/video to Confluence.
Best,
-dave
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ ,
Thank you for your response! With that said and we adjust the image/video then post, are we able to insert text on top of an image/video in Confluence? I appreciate your time!
Kevin
No, none that I know of. That's why I suggested you use an external editing app (to both fade and add text). 🙂
My mistake! For some reason, I thought you were specifically talking about the image/video itself with fading. I got you now and I appreciate your time!
-Kevin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.