Hi everyone,
I'm currently the JIRA Work Management admin for a growing team of over 100 internal and external members. In light of the announcement regarding the JIRA system combining Jira Work Management and Jira Service Software into one service, I'd like to ask for some guidance.
As someone who's managed the simpler system for a few years, I'm eager to ensure a smooth transition that minimizes disruption for the team and business operations. However, I'm concerned that my current knowledge might not be enough to administer the combined system effectively.
To prepare myself and the team, I'd greatly appreciate any advice on the following:
- Resources: Where can I find reliable information about managing a combined JIRA service environment?
- Learning: Are there any recommended courses or certifications that could equip me with the necessary skills?
- Transition Materials: Does anyone have access to onboarding documents or helpful websites specifically for transitioning teams to a combined JIRA service?
I'm open to any insights or suggestions you might have. Feel free to share your experiences or point me towards relevant resources.
日本語でのコメントも歓迎します。 (I welcome comments in Japanese as well.)
Thank you!