Hello, tried to install Confluence evaluation on my computer. First had no Atlassian ID then created one. Then tried to install with the created license. Now have this setup step error when going to localhost.
How should I continue?
Solved the Problem now. Deinstalled everything, but Atlassian Directory was still full! Then cleaned Registry and restarted PC. Created new License and now it works!
Thank you for support!
Would you be able to attach a screenshot?
It's not a solution, but you can skip installing the democontent and use an empty confluence...
And how can I do that, because everytime I open localhost, I get directed to this page
Here is the Screenshot
Found the Logfile, but it has 10 MB, how do I post it?
Can you post the logfile?
here the error log:
2014-02-26 12:36:38 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initializedFeb 26, 2014 12:36:38 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule beginWARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.Feb 26, 2014 12:36:38 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule beginWARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.Feb 26, 2014 12:36:38 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule beginWARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.Feb 26, 2014 12:36:38 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule beginWARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.Feb 26, 2014 12:36:39 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol initINFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8090Feb 26, 2014 12:36:39 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina loadINFO: Initialization processed in 431 msFeb 26, 2014 12:36:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startINFO: Starting service Tomcat-StandaloneFeb 26, 2014 12:36:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startINFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.35Feb 26, 2014 12:38:50 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol startINFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8090Feb 26, 2014 12:38:50 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina startINFO: Server startup in 131806 ms
I used no specific options. Just cklicked on the setup.exe
Just look at the end of the file, and search for error.
Which DB do you use?
You used the installaer? Which options?
What kind of DB are you using?
Is there anything with ERROR in your logfile?
Can you delete the log and then restart the server. This might be easier to find the problem.
Hi, deleted the logfiles, stopped and started the service and tried to access. Now again the same error.
There are errors in the logfile, but cannot post it, cause can post only 2000 characters on comments
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.