Hi there,
I am using deployer to deploy my TYPO3 project on the server. Since today I am getting this error: ERROR: Task deploy:vendors failed!
I changed absolutely nothing in my pipeline since the last time.
I get these informations:I already checked, the php extension gd ist active for my domain: https://derkreiger.at/20240430_info.php#module_gd
Can anyone help?
Thanks and all the best,Mylene
Hi Mylene,
Some of the things that can cause failures in Pipelines builds include:
I would suggest first trying the following:
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
I tried to troubleshoot today. Started the local docker debugging and ended up with a different error. To ensure I reran the pipeline and there I am getting the same new error
[host25.ssl-net.net] bash: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.38' not found (required by bash)[host25.ssl-net.net] error in info.php on line 6:[host25.ssl-net.net] exit code -1 (Unknown error)done deploy:info 80s 432msERROR: Task deploy:info failed!task deploy:faileddone on host25.ssl-net.netdone deploy:failed 62ms
The same error occurs if I try to rerun a commit that already succeeded in the past. Any ideas?
Thanks & kind regards,Mylene
Based on the error you posted here, it looks like the package GLIBC is missing from the Docker container where the build runs. I suspect that may be caused by either a change in the Docker image you use as a build container or a change in your project's dependencies.
I would suggest following the link to debug locally the last successful build (in the Dockerfile, provide the exact same image SHA from the last successful pipeline). If that succeeds locally, then the error has to do with a change in the Docker image. You can then pin the image by digest in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file (you can pin to the digest of the last successful build):
the last successfull build doesn't work locally:
task deploy:lock[localhost] run git config --get user.name[localhost] run whoami[localhost] root[host25.ssl-net.net] run [ -f /.share_home/derkreiger_at/amitex/staging/.dep/deploy.lock ] && echo +locked || echo 'root' > /.share_home/derkreiger_at/amitex/staging/.dep/deploy.lock[host25.ssl-net.net] +locked[host25.ssl-net.net] run cat /.share_home/derkreiger_at/amitex/staging/.dep/deploy.lock[host25.ssl-net.net] ci[host25.ssl-net.net] Deployer\Exception\GracefulShutdownException in lock.php on line 14:[host25.ssl-net.net][host25.ssl-net.net] Deploy locked by ci.[host25.ssl-net.net] Execute "deploy:unlock" task to unlock.[host25.ssl-net.net]done deploy:lock 313msERROR: Task deploy:lock failed!
I tried to rerun the same build in the pipeline and I get the same error. I am very confused... as you can see it is always a different error. How is this possible?
Kind regards,Mylene
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.