Hi,
I'm trying to create an automation to run weekly, that will provide a summary of customer-initiated bugs for the team. The ideal slack message will look like this:
- Total number of open bugs: ## (Jira chart that shows the total number sliced by domain)
- Bugs that were created in the past week: ## (Jira chart...)
- Bugs that are not assigned to any sprint: ## (Jira chart...)
- etc....
I know I can create multiple automations for that, each having a lookup issues rule and a slack automation action, but I wonder if there's a more elegant way of using a single automation for that.
I asked GPT and it suggested to use multiple lookup issues with a single slack message, but that didn't work.
It than suggested to create branching and put the different lookup issues + slack message in each branch but that didn't work.
Any ideas?
BTW is it possible to reference a chart and to send it? wouldn't that be amazing?? but obviously I'm willing to give that part up :-)
Appreciate any help