Hello,
I am having issues the teams in Portfolio 2.1.5. When I create a private team and assign it to issues in my planning board, to do the "what if" scenarios, the team changes in my other portfolio plans.
Example, if I have a Portfolio board called "Future project planning" and I import some epics and stories that are assigned, in reality, to the shared team team Rebel Alliance.
image2016-12-8 16:48:27.png
This is consistent in both my 'Future Project Planning' Portfolio and my 'MyPeople Portfolio'.
image2016-12-8 16:47:28.png
image2016-12-8 16:47:53.png
I want to try out some scenarios, so I create a private team called 'Ply private team' and create some virtual users.
If I change the stories in my 'Future Project Planning' board to the 'Ply private team', and commit, they then update in the 'MyPeople Portfolio' as well.
image2016-12-8 16:52:0.png
image2016-12-8 16:52:28.png
I was under the impression that private teams would be limited to their specific plan. I need the stories to stay assigned to the real teams they are allocated, but I want to be able to do planning on another board, with virtual people, and not mess things up elsewhere. Otherwise what is the point of the private vs. shared teams?