Hey all!
First of all, I'm fully aware that there are an approximate 400000 questions in these forums about similar issues but none of them seem to quite do it for what I want to do. I tried playing around with different JQL queries and reports but couldn't figure out how to do what I want to do, which is rather simple:
I want to be able to see for every sprint (Which is 2 weeks in my team) how many issues were in the backlog and how many issues from the backlog were done in this timeframe. Ideally represented in a table of sorts.
I know that the cumulative flow diagram does something similar, however for what I want to do I need definite numbers, not a rough overview (With ~200 items in the backlog, it's impossible for me to see how many issues there are exactly in the flow diagram).
Is there some simple way to get what I want?
Thanks in advance!