Jira admins, do you have a long list of plugins that need to be updated, but you don't want to "Update all" and you don't want to click on each one individually?
I've suggested a feature allowing admins to select which plugins to update in a single session.
Would you find that useful? If so, please upvote!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-77678
Hi, @Matthew Cascio. I like the idea, but I’m curious about your decision to create the suggestion in the Jira Server project (when Atlassian is sunsetting that product and has ended development).I’m guessing this was an oversight? Perhaps you’d like to try again and suggest it in the cloud or data center product lines.
It’s up to you, of course.
Best,
-dave
Thanks, Dave. As far as I can tell, the suggestion is in the Jira Data Center project. I suspect Atlassian renamed the project but didn't change the key? Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.