HI Folks, I know there was a previous post on this that had a work around, however the workaround does not work for me.
Horizontal scroll bars are displayed on tables aft... (atlassian.com)
Yesterday the tables looked perfectly fine with no scroll bar, however today the view is completely different and even with just two small columns there is a scroll bar.
Is anyone else experiencing this starting today?
Thanks
Welcome to the community, @Gabriel Belknap 👋
I couldn't help but notice that the workaround post is about Confluence. However, you posted your question in the Jira Software group.
Are we talking about tables in Jira today — or Confluence?
Just making sure.
-dave
Hi @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ that was my mistake, my apologies.
I am referring to JIRA
Regards
No need to apologize, @Gabriel Belknap 👍 Not sure it helps, but I do not see the behavior you describe.
Maybe you can include a screenshot of your own, @Gabriel Belknap ?
Same issue occurring for me.
Perhaps caused by copying table from Confluence to Jira?
The fix for me was:
The destination table should now have all the same data as source table, but no scroll bars. You can adjust the width of the columns without the scroll bars showing up again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.