Hi,
how to get status of parent issue next to the child.
by the parent link I get only link to the parent.
parentlink.status - does not work
Hello @Irina Notkina If both the parent issue and the child issue are added to the structure, and the child issue is placed under its parent, then you can use this formula: parent{status}I hope this helps. If you need assistance with anything else in Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
Hi @Stepan , thank you, but the impediment is that I don't need the parent in the structure, I need only display the patent status in the formula column.
@Irina Notkina If:- the parent and its child issue are connected through the Parent Link of Advanced Roadmaps and- only the child issue is present in the structure,it's not possible to show the parent's status. The Formula column can only extract the parent's issuekey through the parentlink function at this time. To get the parent's status and show it for the child, you need either to add the parent to the structure above the child, or to use a standard Jira link to connect both issues. Then the Formula can get the status through the issueLinks function.If you have more questions, please reach out to us directly at our portal.Best regards,Stepan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.