In case a specific file needs to be downloaded wget works pretty well - https://bitbucket.org/#####/<repository>/raw/<tag>/<path to file>. But if I need to download all files present under a branch - I am using following command line -
wget -N --reject "index.html*" -e robots=off --user='#####' --password='#####' -l1 -r -np https://bitbucket.org/#####/bulkimagerenderer-service/raw/0.6/bulkimagerenderer-service-restapi/deploy/
Nothing gets downloaded. It works well with SVN. What command line updates we need to make for BitBucket?
OR Git clone is the only option for such a scenario?
I think what you're after is covered by git archive.
git archive
Hey Kirtesh,I found this answer in another forum. You need to add files to the Downloads section in each repo, and then you're able to get a download link for those files for the below code.
curl --user username -L -O https://bitbucket.org/account/repo/downloads/myfile.tar.gz
Thank you very much. This worked like a charm.
This worked for me for a while but now I always get a 403 Forbidden in response. Anyone else run into that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.