Hi,
I'm new to bitbucket pipelines.
I'm trying to build a Knative Function using the pipeline. I am able to install all the dependencies needed for the job. However, when I comes to building the image (Paketo under the hood). I run into this error:
<span>Error: executing lifecycle: failed to create 'creator' container: Error response from daemon: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: -v only supports $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR and its subdirectories</span>
Here's how my `bitbucket-pipeline.yml` looks like:
image: lv10/kn-tools:latest
definitions:
steps:
- step: &test_function
name: "Linting, Building and Testing Function"
services:
- docker
caches:
- docker
script:
- export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH
- export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0
- ACCEPT_EULA=Y apt-get install
- wget -qo - https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc
- apt-key add microsoft.asc
- make build
- docker login ${ACR_REGISTRY} --username ${ACR_USER} --password ${ACR_PASSWORD}
- kn func build --registry ${ACR_REGISTRY} --image ${ACR_REGISTRY}/corp-funcs/monitor-func:dev-0.0.1 -v
- docker push ${ACR_REGISTRY}/corp-funcs/monitor-func:dev-0.0.1`kn func build` creates a docker image, in the process of building that image the pipeline fails with the above listed error message. I have tried adding `export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH` and `export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0` but that hasn't helped.
Building the image using docker directly is not an option since `kn func build` builds the image in specific way by adding a few dependencies that `knative` needs to run the function.
From what I have read the image will fail to install because bitbucket doesn't support docker run, which `kn func build` apparently does so internally.
Is there a way to get around this apparent limitation of bitbucket-pipelines?