Our Jenkins is hosted in AWS behind firewall, how shall we connect Bitbucket cloud from Jenkins for CI ,
Hi @Amresh Kumar
Welcome to the community.
If opening a firewall is not an option, then you could look into using ngrok. Then you can make your Jenkins instance available trough a proxy making it accessible. You can also add security measures to the poxy to secure it.
Cheers,Mark
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply, I have started exploring ngrok.
Meanwhile any documentation I can refer to cloud version of Atlassian tools integration approach with hosted Jenkins.
Thanks
Amresh
I can only comment on docs related to Jenkins integration with Jira, I'm the developer of the original Jenkins Integration for Jira app so if you are looking to integrate Jenkins with Jira, than I can point you to that app and its docs. As far as I'm aware its the only app that supports bi-directional integration with Jenkins behind a firewall.
Atlassian also has its Official app.
Hi Amresh and welcome to the community!
The following page lists IPs used by Bitbucket Cloud that you can allowlist in the firewall so Jenkins can connect to Bitbucket Cloud:
If you don't want to do that, you can then look into Mark's suggestion.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.