This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing a project
Ask your question here...
Hi Christien,
In JIRA Software you would add the same information on a Dashboard. A Dashboard may be specific to a single project, but it might just span multiple projects as well.
The gadget you would want to use to display Activity with is called the Activity Stream gadget. And it does the same thing as the default activity report in JIRA Core.
Thanks. Yet I miss all these default report from JIRA Core. Now, I have to reconfigure all of them as Dashboards (if I understand correctly) ... and share it to all my developers, while, before, they could just find and use it instantly and easily. Not your fault of course. Thanks again.
<server>/projects/<project key>/summary
Example:
jira.<yourserver>.com/projects/ABC/summary
I cannot see any activity for my email ID most of the time. Randomly, on some days, it's there but almost all the time, it shows"No activity was found". I have the activity filter configured for "Username is <myemailid>". The configuration is correct because when I see activity, it's very detailed and includes everything I have touched.
If I use the date filter, it shows activity for a lot of people but not me!
Excellent! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.