Hello community!
I used the /airtable command to integrate an AT view that had a specific list of automations related to some documentation, and now I can't see it and I don't know what would have changed. Any ideas?
@Darby Mecham Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It sounds like either a trial license that expired without your administrators choosing to continue with a paid license or a paid license that they decided not to continue. In either case, you should contact your Confluence admin—they might not have been aware that you were using this app.
That was it. Thank you!
Hi @Darby Mecham ! If it helps, you can try syncing Jira tasks/issues to Airtable with Unito's 2-way integration.
It allows you to automatically create new records or rows in Airtable whenever you manually add new tasks or issues in Jira (and vice versa). Here's a guide on how to set it up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.