Hello everyone!I am new to JIRA and I create multiple JIRAS everyday (using jira3). Every time I add watchers manually which is extremely time consuming as I need to add 10+ watchers to each issue created (These watchers are constant and this list of watchers never change). I need to add these watchers by default when the jira is created. How do I achieve this?Any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance!
Hi @Balaji KM
Welcome to our Community.
You could use jira automation to add those watchers when issues are created.
Hope it helps & thanks,
YY哥
You might want to also check whether all of those watchers are actually using the emails sent by Jira for anything. If not, then perhaps set up a filter of new issues you have created and suggest they subscribe to the filter to get this info.
Unless this is a situation where you need to contractually send notifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.