Hi, I am following the guide to migrate Asana to Jira Work management but I can't select Asana from the list as a source as the link suggest.I can only see csv.
Can you help me where to or how to get that Asana button that the following link suggests?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/import-data-directly-from-asana-into-jira-work-management/
Thanks,
Nora
Hi Nóra,
Can you describe the exact steps you did?
Click on Projects in top nav bar - select Create project.
Click on Jira Work Management on the bottom left of the menu under Products
Click on Import data to a new project link in the upper right.
You should see Asana there.
I just did this. You have to import from Asana when you create the project.
When you click on Create Project, you'll select the import option.
Thanks All,I have found the Asana button now. I was looking at the wrong place.Thanks,
Hi @Nóra Tölgyesi You could use Unito's Jira-Asana add-on to sync each of your tasks to Jira Work Management pretty quickly and easily! It includes a 14-day free trial, so you could use it for the migration within that window, or keep it so teams can collaborate between Jira and Asana.
Here's a guide on how to sync Jira and Asana.
Hi @Nóra Tölgyesi ,
There’s also an option to migrate data while simultaneously integrating both systems. This approach allows for a smooth transition period where the two systems work together. During this time, you can gradually migrate data, train your team to use Jira effectively, and ensure minimal disruption to workflows.
Here is an app that can help you with that (From both Atlassian, and Asana Partner):
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223932/asana-integration-for-jira-2-way-sync-and-data-migration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
best,Jacek
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.