Hi!I have read this article on how to configure a runner to use a proxy: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/configure-a-runner-to-use-a-proxy/
The article shows how to use a proxy on linux runners.
Is there a way to use a proxy with a windows runner?
Thx.
Yes, you can set up a proxy on a Windows runner. Just go to your network settings, enable the proxy option, and enter the server details provided by your network admin. That way, your Windows runner will route its traffic through the proxy server.
Also Check here please : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-a-proxy-server-in-windows-03096c53-0554-4ffe-b6ab-8b1deee8dae1
Yes, I did that and the proxy works. But the Bitbucket windows runner does not operate behind a proxy.
In linux you can configure the runner to run behind a proxy as shown here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/configure-a-runner-to-use-a-proxy/
I am looking for a way to do the same in a windows runner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.