This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Import a Confluence Space
I have an administrator access but can't log in to https://spinifexit.atlassian.net/webdav/ I need to upload my exported data since it's over 100MB. Our main admin tried it to, but can't get in. How can we log in the site and upload our file?
Really need your help on this asap.
Hi Vanessa, I'd recommend contacting our support team at support.atlassian.com and follow the prompts to create a support request with our Cloud team. They'll be able to help you get up and running.
Hi Vanessa, note that Atlassian Cloud no longer supports Webdav. You can read more about this at Unable to access Webdav and Removal of Webdav. In any case, feel free to open a support ticket if you need further assistance uploading your data to your Cloud site and we'll be happy to assist.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.