Hello, I have problems finding tickets created on a specific date by users and I have tried different ranges and it goes wrong, one by one of users if it filters correctly but not with all of them, the problem is that I do not have a "Group" as such assigned I can only search by users, any recommendations on how to do it?
created > startOfMonth() AND created < endOfMonth() AND agent = A_001 OR agent = A_002 OR agent = A_003 ORDER BY created DESC
Also tested with startOfWeek() AND created < endOfWeek()
OR >= -1w (WITH all the users)
In all of them they return tickets from the entire year, but the same filter with only ONE user like:
created > startOfMonth() AND created < endOfMonth() AND agent = A_002 ORDER BY created DESC:
does give me exact data. I don't know how to search for it for everyone at the same time.