Hi All,
So, I found how to create stories with Jira automation, but I keep getting duplicates. So I have 'Component' field instead of 'Teams.' I have a total of 6 'Components' that can be added to an epic at any time - and it can sometimes just be 1 Component or many. The rule I created keeps returning duplicates. This is my use case:
Anytime the 'Component' field is edited - meaning when a new 'Component' is added at an epic level - create a story for that component and prefix the summary of that story with the team's Component.
Rule:
I created two seperate rules, because I thought it be easier, but no.... So I have a rule for Component = X and Component = Y
Please let me know how can I avoid duplicate stories and have a story created each time a Component is added to the epic - the story must have the Components prefix:
Rule X

