Something has gone wrong with my Jira for Work Team manage project.
Issue types and workflows are inconsistent and half of the issues I can see in the list view do not appear on the board at all.
I don't know where to start looking to fix this.
This is also a separate site on my account and it doesn't appear in the dropdown for the support request, so I've had to attach this post to another site (sure to create confusion).
I'm considering creating an entirely new Company managed project and starting again, is this my best plan? It feels like someone at Atlassian should take a look so at least we understand the problem and what might have caused it in case it's a real bug that affects other users.
I'm happy to be contacted directly or by email. Obviously I'm not posting those details here, if someone could reach-out that would be fantastic:)
Kind regards,
Peter