I have purchased course "Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification but unable to find course material now. It only gives option to schedule exam
How to get the course material?
Than you
Hi @Nida khalid
Have your colleagues booked their exam? You might need to do that first, then get access to the course material.
If your colleagues haven't - how did they get granted access? Did they get an email with the contents?
Perhaps giving the system a few hours will help (depending on what time you bought the course).
Ste
Hi @Nida khalid ,
In the page that describes the certification you can find some helpful resources to prepare the different topics, e.g. you can check this link.
I want to attend the course before giving the exam. My colleagues can view the course but i cannot . Please help
I have already booked for the exam. It's been 2 weeks already but still not access to course material
Secondly my colleagues have paid for course and they got access to material without scheduling exam.
I am surprised myself why different system behavior.
How can I re-take/ enable the course?
In this instance, I'd contact Atlassian directly for more support.
Contact them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thank you. I just did that.
Appreciate your assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.