HI. I made steps 1-13 from this tutorial: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-938847764.html#RunningJiraapplicationsoverSSLorHTTPS-jiraconfigtool .
I wanted to make this ssl because i want to configure a SSO from Win Ser AD FS. This serivce require https prefix. After i added a keystore to Jira software this error occurs:
"Setup: Tomcat is misconfiguredThe server.xml file is missing parameters needed by Jira to handle requests that contain special characters."
Please help.
Best regards,
Kamil
Hi @Kamil B
Welcome to the community.
Did you update your server XML as described in step 2 of the documentation, according to the error it seems you did't.
No, to be honest didn't know that i have to update. I thought i have to make a keystore and add it by Jira configuration tool. I will try to update this file and comeback.
Should i paste:
<Connector relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>" port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2,TLSv1.3" clientAuth="false" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" keyAlias="jira" keystoreFile="<Jira_HOME>/jira.jks" keystorePass="changeit" keystoreType="JKS"/>
these values here and uncomment it? @Marc -Devoteam-
I changed these commented values, tried to restart service and i doesn't start at all, i also added
<Connector relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>" acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="<PORT_FROM_STEP_1>" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"/>
these values. Windows shows error 1067 when tries to start. @Marc -Devoteam-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.