In the Structure 9.2 update it was noted that Assets was now integrated with Structure. I am an end user with no Admin abilities using Assets data developed and maintained by another group and I am having trouble figuring out how I can group by Assets data from a structure board.
Does anyone have any suggestions on articles or steps I could run through to become familiar with how to use Assets data in Structure?
Some more context follows which may help illustrate what I am looking for.
We have an OnPrem version of JIRA v9.12.4 with Assets using Structure v9.2.1. We are inserting Issues (issuetype = task) from a Project and some fields in the Issue are populated by Assets data. One of these fields is 'region' and I want to group by this Asset field in the structure, but when attempting to Group by Attribute I am unable to pull up any Asset data in the structure using JQL with aqlFunction(), AQL, or attempting to pull in using a format such as 'sites.region' as noted here. I can successfully pull in the Issues themselves and group by other fields, and in Assets I can form an AQL to see what I want as well... I can't seem to marry the two.
Thank you for any input!