Hi there,
I'm really confused about how to use Jira Issues. I remember being asked on older repositories if I wanted to migrate Issue to Jira Issues. Now, when I try to do that on older repositories or new ones, I get stuck in a loop I do not understand. Please see the short video of my user experience: https://nimb.ws/HXm8lUJAnd a couple of screenshots:https://nimb.ws/zsRJdC3https://nimb.ws/BZgj8IcI use this for project management and issue tracking, and I'm not a programmer but I am the admin, so some of the access control is a mystery to me and I'll need a short video or screenshots to help me navigate this.Thanks,
Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Welcome to the community!
I'm sorry to hear that you are confused about how to migrate Bitbucket issue to Jira. We have an existing KB that I highly suggest you go through to get a better understanding of how to migrate them:
Migrate issues to Jira Software
Ensure you are an admin in Jira cloud before migrating them over, as it's one of the requirements.
Regards,Syahrul
I read that article and it makes my head spin. You guys need the basic best practice of including screenshots in your KB articles. Some of us are not IT experts.
Hey @Jeff Morrow
Thank you for your feedback. I understand that our instructions may be confusing, so I will forward your suggestions to improve the clarity and accuracy of our instructions.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.