How can I increase the maximum result when using API 3 I did the &maxResults=100 and it works but I want to increase that to 1000, let me know how to achieve this. Thank you!
Hello @John Carlo Pattaguan
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Refer to the documentation on Pagination of results and the information there about the maxresults option:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#pagination
Thank you for your reply @Trudy P Claspill I want to clarify if the max result is only 100 and if I need to use the pagination?
Review the details again. The limit depends on the operation.
maxResults is the maximum number of items that a page can return.
maxResults
Each operation can have a different limit for the number of items returned, and these limits may change without notice.
To find the maximum number of items that an operation could return, set maxResults to a large number—for example, over 1000—and if the returned value of maxResults is less than the requested value, the returned value is the maximum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.