Hi
we have dedicated jira projects and kanban boards for each platform we maintain, and some of our projects touch more than one platform. to link issues across jira projects, we use epics.
our Kanban boards are splitting tickets by epic, while not showing the epics themselves - which is intended.
what is not intended is that tickets that have epics that were created from other jira projects are not showing in this split view. I was assuming then I split the kanban board by epic, it would take ALL tickets from this project and split them by epic, no matter where this epic was created.
these missing tickets are also not showing up in the section 'has no epic assigned' (because in fact these tickets do have an epic, just not from this project).
how can I fix my kanban boards to show all tickets split by any epic? thank you for your suggestions