I want to change the name of all transitions in one project but I'm afraid that if I do it, all transitions' names will change in another projects.. I don't have the access to JIRA.work thus I am not able to test it.Thanks for your help.
They might.
What matters is where the workflow is shared. If the workflow is only used by your one project, then you're fine, changing the names will only affect that project.
If you change a workflow shared by 5 projects, then yes, you'll find they all show the new names.
Go to "admin -> workflows" and find your workflow. That will tell you what workflow scheme(s) the workflow is in.
Then go to "admin -> workflow schemes" and find any active schemes you got from the previous action. That screen will show you which projects are using the schemes.
If that's the only condition, it's great! thank you Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.