Hi All,
How I can add 2 type of custom filed. Once Custome filed in a "Date format" & 2nd is in a "Number filed"
Filed name:
1. Full kiting Date: (In a date format)
2. Production days: (In number)
Ater adding the two-custom field, I have to automatically set a "Due Date" of that ticket.
Requirement: 15th April, 2024 (Full Kiting Date) + 5 Days (Production Days) = 20 th April, 2024 [Due date].
Hope I am able to explain in a detail. Please help me.
I am sharing screen shot which I have applied. That rule in showing success but I am not getting any "Due Date" on that ticket based on automation rule.
Thank you,
Dvipa
Hello @kshridvipa7878
After your edit issue,
Finally, trigger this rule and share Audit Log as your first screenshot to understand your values.
Thanks!
Hi Kalyan,
Thank you for your time.
Still I'm facing same issues, showing success but I am not getting any "Due Date".
Hello, Please share screenshot of audit log showing log values. There is something wrong with you smart values we need to review. Thanks!
Hi,
Thank you for your message.
Once I transit the ticket from one status to another status, it showing blank under the "Due date" filed. I am sharing the SS of that automation rule and also sharing that rule which I have applied after Edit issues Filed. Please check!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.