When I try to log in to delete it, I get the following message.
Hello @salvador postigo pulpillo ,
thank you for reaching out to the Community!
That page indicates that your account doesn't have access to the content in question.
In this case, could you please clarify what exactly you are trying to delete and receiving that error message?
Thank you, @salvador postigo pulpillo .
Patrik S
Hello @Patrik S
I want to remove that BitBucket workspace, but I need to be able to access it.
Thank!
Checking internally for the workspaces you have access to, I see one of them is already flagged for deletion.
Once deletion is triggered, it takes 30 days for the workspace to be fully deleted from the Atlassian side.
For that particular workspace, this will happen on April 15th, so I would suggest that you wait a few more days for it to be completely wiped out.
Thank you, @salvador postigo pulpillo !
The problem is the workspace that has a free licence, when I try to enter it shows a 404 error.
Thank.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.