My boss has just created a new scrum project and added me to the project as admin but, all the tabs such as board, timeline, etc, are missing. Additionally, when i go to the features section of the settings, the page is blank. How do i resolve this?
Welcome to the community @Tushar Saxena
This is a strange behavior. Are you the only one experiencing this issue, or more users are impacted?
Clear your cache, use a different browser, launch in the incognito mode.
There are two users in the project, me and my boss. I seem to be the only one impacted.
I am going try clearing cache and all, and then try adding another user and get back to you.
Thanks for the quick response ^^
Btw one thing i notice is that my app says "Jira Work Management", and there's no option for "Jira Software".I am not sure if that makes a difference though.
I have added another user and they are also impacted the same way as me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.