Hello Atlassian Support,
Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with one repository which prevents me from doing anything with it. When trying to 'Fetch' from the repository I get the following error:

A few details:
- I have contacted the IT Team of my company which checked my credentials and assessed that everything is fine with them;
- My colleagues can work with the repo with no problem;
- I'm able to work with all other repos (which are set up in the same manner) except this one;
- Sometimes instead of getting that error I get one that requires me SSH authentication, this is inconsistent as our team is currently only using HTTPS authentication, and my colleagues have no problem;
- I've also successfully refreshed my authentication and tried to 'Fetch' once again, but the behavior is the same.
Please have a look at this when you can and come back to me, as you can imagine this limits my workflow quite a bit.
Many thanks for your attention.
Martin Blocher