Hello:
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I am trying to access this article but looks like it's posted in a private group. Any ideas how I can join this group? I looked at the list of groups in community but can't seem to find this "Assets-Data-Manager-f-k-a" one anywhere.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Assets-Data-Manager-f-k-a/What-adapters-will-Assets-Data-Manager-support/ba-p/2659714
Hello @Girish Reddy
It indeed seems like a private group, as I wasn't able to find it. Someone from the Atlassian should invite you to this group, if this group even exists. I will tag Atlassian here, so this request gets the higher visibility.
@Girish Reddy -
You need to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com)) for further assistance. This may be an reply from Atlassian to user that who raised a support case. It is private and it is not available to the public at this moment.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.