I can sign in with my user and pwd to Bitbucket cloud, but not able to clone repository. I get a notification that my credentials are invalid.
Second this. In my case, I can access the repo via the web page, but when I try to clone the repo (company and repo name are masked):
$ git clone git@bitbucket.org:xxxxxxxx/yyyyyy.gitCloning into 'yyyyyy'...The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.fatal: Could not read from remote repository.Please make sure you have the correct access rightsand the repository exists.
However, ssh authenticates from the command line:
$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.orgauthenticated via ssh key.You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
What else could be wrong?
The solution for my case was to create a App password and use this new pwd when is prompted in git clone (git clone https://myuser@bitbucket.org/xxxxxxx/yyyyyyyyy.git).
Why credentials that were used to login to Web site not work??????....
I *partially* solved my issue: I had a ~/.ssh/config file that was advertising the wrong key file. Fixing that made things work on my Debian VM, but not under Windows.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.