Hello, I'm trying to connect an external docker runner (x86_64) to Bitbucket, I succeed in Linux Shell mode, but when I try to set up in docker mode the connection fails with the following exception:
[2024-04-04 13:35:31,982] Runner version: 1.565
[2024-04-04 13:35:31,988] Runner runtime: linux-docker
[2024-04-04 13:35:32,027] Copying Docker cli to working directory.
[2024-04-04 13:35:32,165] Starting websocket listening to RUNNER_UPDATED events.
[2024-04-04 13:35:32,212] Updating runner status to "ONLINE" and checking for new steps assigned to the runner after 0 seconds and then every 30 seconds.
[2024-04-04 13:35:32,322] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2024-04-04 13:35:32,658] [2f15bf75, L:/172.17.0.2:46666 - R:auth.atlassian.com/185.166.141.24:443] The connection observed an error
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
... 39 common frames omitted
Wrapped by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
....
if I run the following command:
curl --verbose -LI https://api.atlassian.com
* Trying 185.166.141.17:443...
* Connected to api.atlassian.com (185.166.141.17) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
...
* Connection #1 to host developer.atlassian.com left intact
I'm using a custom connection without firewalls.
Thanks in advance!