Dear all,
I am actually study the efficient and more proof way to create the following using automation.
- When an EPIC is created I need to create its equivalent Task list ( around 10 tasks)
- Then for each of those created tasks , I need to create a certain amount of sub task
I have run different test for doing this like :
- Create an Isssue Created trigger on an EPIC type to create all Tasks for the epic
- Manual triger on a Task which as EPCI as parent, to create sub tasks ( more than 10)
By doing so, I have notice that it can works the the automation rule can be really big depending on the number of task to create in addition to set predefined field for each of them
I have seen that REST api send request could be used in Automation.
Does that approach is capable to create in one shot the whole TASK and Sub Tasks structure linked to proper parent ?
Thanks for your experience