I need to find a way to bring following from DevOps to Bitbucket:
1. Artifacts Connection Feed - customized NuGet packages
2. Existing Pipelines
Hey rajputj3@bv.com
Welcome to the community!
I highly suggest reviewing our past questions regarding customizing NuGet packages to see if they align with your requirements.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Use-Azure-Artifacts-with-BitBucket-Pipelines/qaq-p/1575822
As for migrating the existing pipeline, I need more context. Are you trying to migrate your existing Azure DevOps pipeline to Bitbucket pipelines? If yes, I believe the following documentation can help you as a start:
Get started with Bitbucket Pipelines
Regards,Syahrul
Do you have any sample pipelines for Node. js code and .NET Framework C# solution?
I am not able to find a way.
Thanks.
You can check the guides below for Node.js
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/javascript-nodejs-with-bitbucket-pipelines/
As for the .NET framework, we don't support it in the pipeline. In this case, you'll need to use Windows Runner to run them. Please check our documentation below:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-runners-for-windows/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.