I would like to know the correct method for removing cards marked as "Done" after 72 consecutive hours of being Done. In other words once an item is marked Done I want the counter to begin and if it is still Done after 72 hours I don't want to see it on the board anymore.Is that possible with a filter?
I can think of a couple of ways to achieve this:
Thanks for the quick response!I don't see the startOfDay option.
nevermind - I see it. What if I did this:project = ABC AND (status != Done AND updated = startOfDay(-3)) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Well, if it's not on the board, you won't see it in the reports... If that's not important you could add this to the board (sub) filter:
... AND status changed TO "<Whatever is mapped to your Done column>" AFTER startOfDay(-72h)
Cheers
where do you do this at?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.