Hi,
We've started a free trial of Jira today and I've spent the better part of the day trying to understand it, with no luck. We are an internal legal team that provides services across many projects in our organization. I have set up a template for new projects with all of the issues and configurations we would use repeatedly. (e.g.: the team always does Item A-Z, in roughly the same order, with changes only in sub-tasks.) Is there a way for us to use this template for each new project, or do we have to type in the fields every time? I've tried endless numbers of CSV imports and importing a template trello board - they import the issues ok, but the new imported project doesn't allow child issues, which is an important feature. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the only option to just create a new project from scratch every time?
Thank you,
Marsha Newbery