Hi All, I posed this question earlier ... I hope the user community can help me with finding a workable solution. How can I use Jira Align and Jira to forecast team capacity? similar to attached image?
@Ahmet Kilic _catworkx helped me outline the "ask" earlier in a conversation on 3/8/2024
- Request 1: how long it will take to complete the existing workload across time [sprints] [based on current capacity]
- Request 2: where we may have excess capacity to pick up additional work based on existing features/stories in Jira by sprint/iteration
In the above image - each cell A6:A14 represents ~ 10 % of the sprint; sprint velocity is 140 story points. Manually, I've shown when certain workstreams start/end in the rows across ... B:K. Row 1 - available capacity in points, row 5 available capacity in percent ... approximately.
It would be very useful if I could create similar information quickly using Jira or Jira Align at the team level... then we have 5 other teams/squads that need to do the same, then the information can be rolled up to the program level.
All suggestions/inputs are very much appreciated. Thank you!