Hey guys,
So I encountered this strange problem. I have a simple automation that runs a JQL on a schedule and if any issues show up, processes them in bulk and emails their assignees with some stuff. The automation is working just fine when the JQL returns issues, but when it doesn't, I get an email that it failed (as per the "Notify on error" setting). The audit log is showing the "Some Errors" status with the following error message:

Apparently, it is still trying to send the emails, even though there are no issues, produced by the JQL. Since the automation is checking for tickets every day, and tickets will be there, say, 30% of the time, I'd be getting these automation failed messages almost every day. Naturally, I can just make it to not send me emails whenever it fails, but this is more of a workaround, rather than a solution.
Has anyone encountered this?