Hi,
I created a Jira automation to do this:
1) if an issue goes to In Progress and linked to an Epic in To Do state or other initial states, then the Epic goes to In Progress state (trigger Issue Updated)
2) if an issue in In Progress is added to an Epic in To Do, then the Epic must go to In Progress (trigger Generic Event)
I combined the 2 cases in a Multiple Issues Event:

but we go to THROTTLED:

to try to resolve the matter I modified the JQL:
key = {{issue.key}} and category = "Digital Global Solution Projects" AND (statusCategory = "In Progress" AND issuetype in (Story, Bug, Spike,Improvement, "BCR Implementation", Task, Sub-task, TCR, ICR) )
but in any case the number of times the issue starts is not limited:

How can I resolve this? Is it possible to start the trigger only on some projects defined with a query?
without selecting them one by one?
Thanks
Paolo