hello everyone,
I am trying to create an automation that creates every 1st of the month, sub-tasks of all Wednesdays (for example) of the month where the field ""recurrent re-opening[Dropdown]" = Weekly" is selected.
This creation must depend on a variable date field called "Final Solution Date." (If for example a Monday is entered, the next month must create the sub.tasks of all the Mondays of that month etc.).
Now my problem, by putting in the "final solution date" of my main task on April 12 (which is a Friday for example), I would like it to create on the first day of the next month the sub-tasks of the remaining Fridays, and thus: the 12th, the 19th and the 26th (total 3 sub-tasks).
If I then change the date and put May 1, it should create 5 of them (being 5 Wednesdays in that month).
How can this be done?
Thanks